EVER WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A CHEAP CUT AND AN EXPENSIVE ONE ARE?
In today's video, master stylist Mehron at Mehron Salon addresses this question and explains the difference between a cheap and expensive haircut so you can decide what option works best for you and your needs.
SUFFERING FROM DRY OR DAMAGED CURLS, OR HAIR IN GENERAL?
In today's video, Cass addresses a common complaint from clients we get all the time who are dealing with dry or damaged hair. In this video Cass offers her best tips and tricks on tackling the problem.
ps. make sure to follow Cass on instagram @cassmccord to get more great hair and beauty tips and inspiration.
EVER WONDER WHAT YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR IN A STYLIST?
In today's video, Master Stylist Mehron from Mehron Salon answers an important question. What exactly should you look for in a great stylist? I mean you'll be investing your hair, time, and much more. It's an important decision that shouldn't be taken lightly.
Whether you're looking for a new hair stylist, hair dresser, or a new salon in general. The factors discussed in this video is what you'll want to consider before jumping into a commitment that could last a very long time.
When choosing a hair stylist, what's important to you?
EFFECTIVE HAIR CARE TIPS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW
In today’s video Jen gives us a few her most effective hair car tips that everyone should know and follow. She also addresses whether or not you should use Coconut Oil in your hair.
If you have a question about hair, colour or style in general, comment below or use the hashtag #askastylist on social media and we’ll do our best to answer it in an upcoming video. ❤️
LIVING ON THE STREETS OF NANAIMO VOLUNTEER HIGHLIGHT REEL
We had the privilege of hanging out with some of the volunteers and homeless citizens of Nanaimo.
The event was held on April 18th and offered anyone living on the streets a chance to get some free stuff, including: Haircuts, stuff for pets, free clothes and food, as well as personal hygiene products.
Surveys were conducted to gather research from our homeless citizens to better serve our community.
Here are some of the highlights of our time spent with the wonderful volunteers and homeless citizens of #Nanaimo.
IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED IN DONATING OR VOLUNTEERING, PLEASE USE ANY OF THE CONTACT POINTS BELOW
Nanaimo Women’s Center Outreach:
Phone: (250) 802-0767
Jay Flett - Coordinator at the John Howard Society
John Horn - Social Planning with the City of Nanaimo
Phone: (250) 755-4491
Jamie - United Way
Central Island Phone: (250) 591-8731
Cell: (250) 619-0151
Mehron - Owner/Master Stylist at Mehron Salon
Phone: (250) 585-5659
LEARN EXACTLY HOW TO GET RID OF SPLIT-ENDS WITHOUT LOSING LENGTH IN YOUR HAIR
If you're trying to grow your hair long but are getting a lot of split-ends and don't want to lose length in your hair then this is the video for you. In today's video Mehron tackles exactly how to get rid of split-ends without losing any precious length in your hair.
OUR TOP TIPS TO GET RID OF THOSE PESKY GREY HAIRS
A popular question we get asked often at the salon is... "How to get rid of grey hairs!?". They keep popping up and if the rest of your hair is a different colour, it can be a huge source of frustration. In this video we'll share our top tips on how you get rid of those pesky grey hairs!
HELP MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER
A question we see asked a lot around the salon is, "Is there a way to make my hair grow faster?". The short answer is YES, and in today's video Mehron will explain exactly how you can stimulate faster hair-growth.
THESE ARE THE 3 BEST WAYS TO PREVENT FRIZZ
One of the biggest problems with girls is hair frizz in the winter, in this video Cass will tackle the 3 best things you can do to keep it under control.
1. Platinum blonde long layered bob with dirty roots & tussled curls.
2. Long layered bob, beach waved with a texture spray. Caramel ombre with ballyage highlights.
3. Long layered v cut with face framing, soft highlights with a dirty root. Round brushed to curl.
4. Long shagged Bob, highlight with platinum blonde, texture sprayed.
5. Long layered angled Bob, lavender locks over platinum blonde, back-combed half pinned and sleek.
6. Long V-cut layered, honey blonde melted ombre. Curling iron and tosseled.
7. Angled Bob, dark chestnut all over color, volume spray round brush and flat-iron.
8. Shaved side #2 and faded, long layered asymmetrical cut, dark cool brown, curled.
9. Long one-length cut, Grey blonde color, loosely curled and braided from underneath for headband.
10. Long layered blunt cut, medium brown to golden blonde ombre, flat-iron.
11. Full highlights and lowlights with a golden blonde and ash blonde and dirty roots, textured with a low bun.