In today's video, master stylist Mehron at Mehron Salon explains the difference between a cheap and expensive haircut so you can decide what option works best for you.
In today's video, Cass answers a few questions and offers her best tips on treating dry and damaged curls.
Follow Cass on instagram @cassmccord to get more great hair and beauty tips and inspiration.
In Today's video, Master Stylist Mehron from Mehron Salon answers the question...
What Should You Look For In A Stylist?
A question everyone should ask, whether it's with their current stylist, or seeking out a new one.
In Today’s video Jen gives us a few her most effective hair car tips that everyone should know. She also addresses whether or not you should use Coconut Oil in your hair.
If you have a question about hair, colour or style in general, comment below or use the hashtag #askastylist and we’ll do our best to answer it in our next video. ❤️
We had the privilege of hanging out with some of the volunteers and homeless citizens of Nanaimo.
The event was held on April 18th and offered anyone living on the streets a chance to get some free stuff, including: Haircuts, stuff for pets, free clothes and food, as well as personal hygiene products.
Surveys were conducted to gather research from our homeless citizens to better serve our community.
Here are some of the highlights of our time spent with the wonderful volunteers and homeless citizens of #Nanaimo.
If you or anyone you know is interested in donating or volunteering, please use any of the contact points below:
Nanaimo Women’s Center Outreach:
Phone: (250) 802-0767
Jay Flett - Coordinator at the John Howard Society
John Horn - Social Planning with the City of Nanaimo
Phone: (250) 755-4491
Jamie - United Way
Central Island Phone: (250) 591-8731
Cell: (250) 619-0151
Mehron - Owner/Master Stylist at Mehron Salon
Phone: (250) 585-5659
Trying to grow your hair long but get a lot of split-ends and don't want to lose length in your hair?
Here's a pro tip from Mehron from Mehron Salon in Nanaimo on how to get rid of split-ends without losing any length in your hair.
A popular question we get asked often at the salon is...
"How to get rid of grey hairs!?"
They keep popping up and if the rest of your hair is a different colour, it can be a huge headache.
Here's our top tips on how you get rid of those pesky grey hairs!
A question we see asked a lot around the salon quite often is,
"Is there a way to make my hair grow faster?"
The short answer is YES. In this quick video Mehron explains how and why!
In today's video Cass from Mehron Salon shares her top tips on how to fight hair frizz this winter.
One of the biggest problems with girls is hair frizz in the winter, in this video we'll tackle the 3 best things you can do to keep it under control.
We hope you enjoyed these tips!
If you'd like more helpful videos make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and keep checking back here for additional videos and helpful articles to get the most out of your hair.
1. Platinum blonde long layered bob with dirty roots & tussled curls.
2. Long layered bob, beach waved with a texture spray. Caramel ombre with ballyage highlights.
3. Long layered v cut with face framing, soft highlights with a dirty root. Round brushed to curl.
4. Long shagged Bob, highlight with platinum blonde, texture sprayed.
5. Long layered angled Bob, lavender locks over platinum blonde, back-combed half pinned and sleek.
6. Long V-cut layered, honey blonde melted ombre. Curling iron and tosseled.
7. Angled Bob, dark chestnut all over color, volume spray round brush and flat-iron.
8. Shaved side #2 and faded, long layered asymmetrical cut, dark cool brown, curled.
9. Long one-length cut, Grey blonde color, loosely curled and braided from underneath for headband.
10. Long layered blunt cut, medium brown to golden blonde ombre, flat-iron.
11. Full highlights and lowlights with a golden blonde and ash blonde and dirty roots, textured with a low bun.